It is important, when investing in Earth 2, that you don’t go all in on one country of strategy. There is still a lot uncertain about the new earth.
Try to figure out which strategy fits you best, also try more than one strategy.
We want to inform you about a few options:
- Invest in residential areas, crowded areas. City with a high population can be interesting for future game players. Populaire cities are getting quite expensive but will, in our perspective, grow maybe as high as United States.
- Invest in resources like coal, gold and other minerals. There are a lot of tiles still available, even in Class 1. (See al 4 Classes)
- TIP! Try to search in Google and insert a country followed by natural resources, you will see many picture with places filled with resources. Well that nice!
- Invest in developed countries from the new world. There is a high possibility that gamers will go to popular places like Paris, Rome, London etc. By investing in these places you have a high chance to sell will high profit.
- Invest in developing countries, they are still at low prices. Developing countries with loads of natural resources could be very smart to 😉
- Don’t go to crazy when buying land. Try to collect small pieces o land (or use this strategy). This will make it easier for you to sell. Earth 2 is talking about the possibility to divide your tiles and sell them separately, but when this possibility is, is unsure.
- Invest in little islands. Class 1 islands are a good investment. The whole island is yours and can be a good investment to build on and receive taxes (see more strategies).
- Spread your chances, do not go all in on one country. Buy smart so you can sell smart.
- When the current tile value of a country is to high for purchase you can buy them on MarketPlace. Tiles will always be sold for better prices and Class 1 tiles are still available.
Use your money wisely, it is an investment. Find a strategy that suits you. True to sell not to quickly, selling will get interesting when reaching maybe 300% profit. The selling price will always be with a discount around 30%.
Lets help each other out! use the referral code D3GOGIC4OL and receive 5% credit of the purchase amount!